Robin Jackies bought Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate from a shop in Ameer Pate Metro Station. When it was opened, a worm was found moving in it.
Dairy Milk Chocolate: It is not known whether a walking son will be born at the time of marriage, but a worm has emerged in the dairy milk chocolate and is crawling forward. It gave a shock to the person who wanted to buy it and eat it. This incident came to light in Hyderabad. In general, there is no one who does not like dairy milk chocolates. Not to mention children in particular. They eat it while eating it. Otherwise we will get sick. Robin Jaquis from Hyderabad had a similar experience.
Robin Jackies bought Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate from a shop in Ameer Pate Metro Station. When it was opened, a worm was found moving in it. Jackies posted a video on X mentioning that. It is now going viral on social media. Once you look at Jockey's post.. 'Buy Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate at Ratnadeep Store in Ameer Peta Metro Station. When you open it to eat, you find a worm crawling in the chocolate. Will there be quality checks for expired products? Who is responsible for public health?' He expressed his grief. There is a lot of controversy over this post. Netizens are commenting differently.
Robin's post has gone viral across the country. Due to this, the Cadbury Dairy Milk company faced an inevitable situation. The representatives of the company tried to explain that their company follows the quality standards.. They are sorry for your inconvenience.. If you send your name, address and purchase details.. they will do a thorough investigation.. Thank you. All in all, this incident shook the social media across the country.