India vs Pakistan : What are Rohit Sena's chances of victory? What do former cricketers say? | Telugu News

admin

India Vs Pakistan What Are The Chances Of Winning For Team India

India vs Pakistan: In a few hours, the teams of India and Pakistan are going to face each other at the Nassau Cricket Ground in New York as part of the T20 World Cup. This ground is already in the news. Due to the unsustainable humidity on the pitch, the players are suffering a lot. India's captain Rohit Sharma was already injured in the match played against the Ireland team on this ground. In the matches played by the other teams, wickets fell liberally. If the bowlers are raging with the bouncers, the batters are limited to the role of spectators. It seems that it is difficult to score big runs in the background of India and Pakistan going to face each other on this ground. Moreover, the match between the teams of India and Pakistan means that the expectations will be at a high level.

According to the condition of the field, it seems difficult to score huge runs. In this background, former Pakistani cricketers Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis and Kamran Akmal made key comments in an interview given to a sports channel. India won the last T20 World Cup. Past records are in favor of Indian team. My heart wants Pakistan to win. If we look at the humidity on the New York ground, there are chances that it will contribute to the pace bowling. In that case there will be a fierce competition between the two teams. Waqar Younis stated that the team which bowled at that level after predicting the bounce will definitely win.

60% chance for that team..

If Waqar talks like that… another former cricketer of Pakistan team, Wasim Akram, gave his own reaction.. “If a match between India and Pakistan teams takes place, the expectations will definitely increase. If you look at the strength of the current teams, the Indian players are in super form. They have a 60 percent chance of success. The best team will definitely win the match on Sunday. According to this, India has a 60% chance of winning and Pakistan has a 40% chance of winning. No one can tell when what will happen in a T20 match. Wasim stated that the situation of the match can change in moments.

On the other hand, former Pakistan wicket keeper Kamran Akmal reacted to the match against India.. Suriya Kumar Yadav continues to be at the first place in the ICC T20 ranking. Virat Kohli is in excellent form. Virat Kohli has an amazing record against Pakistan. Even though Surya Kumar Yadav is at the first place in the T20 rankings, he has not played a super innings yet. Kamran Akmal stated that if Surya wants to prove his top position, he should impress with an excellent innings.

About Author

Telugu News (తెలుగు న్యూస్)

తెలుగు వారికోసం తెలుగు న్యూస్ ఇవ్వడం కోసం - ఈ వెబ్సైటు ని స్టార్ట్ చేయడం జరిగింది. ఇక్కడ ప్రాంతీయం, రాజకీయం , సినిమా , క్రీడలు , మరియు తెలుగు వార్త సమాచారం అందిస్తాము. 

Leave a Comment